5.3.13

Happy moment




          Nowadays, Everything is easy. You can meet connect your friends by social network. Maybe your smartphone can do everything. Read a good book, Shop unique things online or find something new. Can you imagine that what would you do if one day you've not smartphone? You cannot share good photo on Instagram. You cannot tell your feeling today to your friends who're in opposite land. Sure,You'll not happy. I'm too.

          Are you forget that you've your eyes, your ears, your nose, your mouth and your body to remember happy moment? I've a one talent. I use my eyes to remember good views. Then I draw to collect them.


 I'm a camera's girl.






         Someone may not see this. This picture inspire from a backside of one resort nearby a sea. It's small pond that cover with many branches. I'm happy to share you a good moment. 

"Happy Spring"


4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love your drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you Oran, your drawings are fantastic! I love them all, but my favourite is camera's girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so pretty! Love your blog xox

    Helena @ http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete